- All applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree of any major
- Applicants who have at least 1 year of work experience are eligible to choose either a full-Time with special research plan (Plan B) or flexible program with off-office hour class schedule.
- Applicants with less than 1 year work experience, are only eligible to enroll in full-time program with thesis option (Full-time, Plan A).
A complete application will consist of the followings:
- Application form (online)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (at least one recommendation from academics)
We prefer recommendations to be submitted electronically. However, paper-based recommendation is also accepted and the form can be downloaded at this link
- English Proficiency Test Score
Test score minimum requirements:
- TOEFL – IBT: 68 / PBT: 520 / ITP: 520
- IELTS – 5.5
- CU-TEP – 70
- A certified academic transcripts
- Applicants expecting to finish their bachelor’s degree before MSF term starts, must also submit official verification of enrollment from their current institutions.
- Applicants who already hold an advance degree, whether a master’s or doctoral degree are also welcomed to join MSF Program.
- A certified copy of identification card
- One 1”x1” recent photo
- Professional experience certificate (for Plan B applicants)
- Application fee receipt
- Application fee for MSF program is 1,000 Baht.
- Applicants living in Thailand can print-out the bill payment form after they submit the online application.
- Applicants not living in Thailand can transfer the application fee to the Program’s bank account. Please contact our staff for the swift code for money transfer.
- Note: For international applicants outside Thailand,
Application fee can be paid by credit card of any banks.
Once the application form is filled-in, the applicant will receive a link directed to the credit card payment via e-mail. / Note that there may be 50 THB additional charge for payment via credit card.
Upon payment completion, the program will send an e-mail to applicant the receipt as well as the confirmation of application submission.